Jackson-Vicksburg-Brookhaven, MS Combined Statistical Area
The Jackson-Vicksburg-Brookhaven, MS Combined Statistical Area is made up of eight counties in central Mississippi. The statistical area consists of the Jackson Metropolitan Statistical Area, the Brookhaven, MS Micropolitan Statistical Area, the Vicksburg micropolitan area, and the Yazoo City Micropolitan Statistical Area. The Jackson-Vicksburg-Brookhaven combined statistical area had a population of 650,764 according to the 2010 census. 
Places with more than 25,000 inhabitants
Places with 10,000 to 25,000 inhabitants
- Yazoo City (Principal City)
- Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Brookhaven, Mississippi
Places with 1,000 to 10,000 inhabitants
- Byram CDP
- Crystal Springs
Places with less than 1,000 inhabitants
As of the census of 2000, there were 525,346 people, 189,734 households, and 134,348 families residing within the CSA. The racial makeup of the CSA was 52.57% White, 45.75% African American, 0.13% Native American, 0.65% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.28% from other races, and 0.59% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.17% of the population.
The median income for a household in the CSA was $34,234, and the median income for a family was $40,613. Males had a median income of $32,167 versus $23,316 for females. The per capita income for the CSA was $16,580.
- Mississippi census statistical areas
- List of metropolitan areas in Mississippi
- List of micropolitan areas in Mississippi
- List of cities in Mississippi
- List of towns and villages in Mississippi
- List of census-designated places in Mississippi
- List of United States metropolitan areas
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.