Jackson Township, Fayette County, Indiana
Church in Everton
Location of Jackson Township in Fayette County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||27.39 sq mi (70.9 km2)|
|• Land||27.39 sq mi (70.9 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2)|
|Elevation||994 ft (303 m)|
|• Density||55.6/sq mi (21.5/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453443|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 27.39 square miles (70.9 km2), all land.
- Jennings Township (northeast)
- Harmony Township, Union County (east)
- Blooming Grove Township, Franklin County (southeast)
- Laurel Township, Franklin County (southwest)
- Columbia Township (west)
- Connersville Township (northwest)
The township contains the following cemeteries: Maize Elliott Farm Cemetery, Everton Cemetery, Green Family Cemetery, Ireland Church Cemetery, Sarah and John Lee Farm Cemetery, Mt. Zion Cemetery, Myers-Brumfiel Cemetery, Old Parrot or Marvin Rose Cemetery, Poplar Ridge Cemetery, Union or Old Smallwood Cemetery
- "Jackson Township, Fayette County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Fayette County, Indiana. Warner, Beers and Company. 1885. p. 199.
- Barrows, Frederic Irving (1917). History of Fayette County, Indiana: Her People, Industries and Institutions. Bowen, B. F. p. 242.
|This Fayette County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|