Jackson Township, Howard County, Indiana
Location in Howard County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.5 sq mi (61 km2)|
|• Land||23.49 sq mi (60.8 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||843 ft (257 m)|
|• Estimate (2012)||597|
|• Density||25.4/sq mi (9.8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||0453449|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.5 square miles (61 km2), all land.
- Jackson Township, Miami County (north)
- Richland Township, Grant County (northeast)
- Sims Township, Grant County (east)
- Green Township, Grant County (southeast)
- Union Township (south)
- Liberty Township (west)
- Harrison Township, Miami County (northwest)
- "Jackson Township, Howard County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "Population Estimates". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on June 17, 2013. Retrieved 2013-06-25.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- "Howard County's Townships and Their Early Settlements and Towns". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Archived from the original on 22 December 2013. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
|This Howard County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|