Jackson Township, Miami County, Indiana
Fields south of Amboy
Location in Miami County
|Named for||Andrew Jackson|
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||23.37 sq mi (60.5 km2)|
|• Land||23.3 sq mi (60 km2)|
|• Water||0.08 sq mi (0.2 km2) 0.34%|
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|• Density||84/sq mi (32/km2)|
|ZIP codes||46911, 46919|
|GNIS feature ID||0453455|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 23.37 square miles (60.5 km2), of which 23.3 square miles (60 km2) (or 99.70%) is land and 0.08 square miles (0.21 km2) (or 0.34%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these four cemeteries: Bond, Friends, Park Lawn and Pipe Creek.
Airports and landing strips
- Converse Airport
- Fox Lake
- Oak Hill United School Corporation
- Indiana's 5th congressional district
- State House District 32
- State Senate District 18
- "Jackson Township, Miami County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-27.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 618.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 130.
- "History of Miami County (archived)". Miami County Tourism Office. Archived from the original on February 12, 2015. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Jackson Township
||Butler Township||Waltz Township, Wabash County|
|Harrison Township||Richland Township, Grant County|
|Liberty Township, Howard County||Sims Township, Grant County|