Jackson Township, Morgan County, Indiana
Location in Morgan County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Township Trustee||Dan Broyer|
|• Total||35.92 sq mi (93.0 km2)|
|• Land||35.5 sq mi (92 km2)|
|• Water||0.42 sq mi (1.1 km2) 1.17%|
|Elevation||794 ft (242 m)|
|• Density||96.9/sq mi (37.4/km2)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern (EST))|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (EDT)|
|ZIP codes||46151, 46160|
|GNIS feature ID||453456|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 35.92 square miles (93.0 km2), of which 35.5 square miles (92 km2) (or 98.83%) is land and 0.42 square miles (1.1 km2) (or 1.17%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
The township contains these three cemeteries: Gerholt, Nast Chapel and Williams.
- Tall Oaks Lake
- Whitley Lake
- Little Nebo Lake
- Painted Hills Lake
- Nineveh-Hensley-Jackson United
- Indiana's 4th congressional district
- State House District 47
- State Senate District 37
- "Jackson Township, Morgan County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-26.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.