Jackson Township, Porter County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Rolling hills of Jackson Township
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||26.97 sq mi (69.86 km2)|
|• Land||26.89 sq mi (69.64 km2)|
|• Water||0.09 sq mi (0.22 km2)|
|Elevation||830 ft (253 m)|
|• Density||198.2/sq mi (76.51/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453461|
Cities and towns
There are no incorporated communities in the township.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on September 11, 2013. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (DP-1): Jackson township, Porter County, Indiana". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
- History of Porter County, Indiana : a narrative account of its historical progress, its people and its principal interests. Lewis Publishing Company. 1912. pp. 142–143.
- Porter County, Indiana Sesquicentennial, 150, 1836-1986
|This Porter County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|