Jackson Township, Starke County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in Starke County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||22.08 sq mi (57.2 km2)|
|• Land||22.07 sq mi (57.2 km2)|
|• Water||0.01 sq mi (0.03 km2) 0.05%|
|Elevation||666 ft (203 m)|
|• Density||24.9/sq mi (9.6/km2)|
|Time zone||Central (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||46366, 46534|
|GNIS feature ID||453468|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 22.08 square miles (57.2 km2), of which 22.07 square miles (57.2 km2) (or 99.95%) is land and 0.01 square miles (0.026 km2) (or 0.05%) is water.
- Davis Township (northeast)
- Center Township (east)
- California Township (southeast)
- Wayne Township (south)
- Railroad Township (southwest)
- Dewey Township, LaPorte County (west)
- Prairie Township, LaPorte County (northwest)
- North Judson-San Pierre School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 17
- State Senate District 5
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2017-05-09.
- "Jackson Township". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-07-05.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
||Prairie Township, LaPorte County||Davis Township|
|Dewey Township, LaPorte County||Center Township|
|Railroad Township||Wayne Township||California Township|