Jackson Township, White County, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Location in White County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||15.6 sq mi (40 km2)|
|• Land||15.6 sq mi (40 km2)|
|• Water||0 sq mi (0 km2) 0%|
|Elevation||715 ft (218 m)|
|• Density||42/sq mi (16/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47926, 47950|
|GNIS feature ID||453475|
Jackson Township was established in 1843.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 15.6 square miles (40 km2), all land.
Cities, towns, villages
- Cass Township (north)
- Boone Township, Cass County (northeast)
- Jefferson Township, Cass County (east)
- Adams Township, Carroll County (south)
- Lincoln Township (west)
- Twin Lakes School Corporation
- Indiana's 2nd congressional district
- State House District 16
- State Senate District 07
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States Board on Geographic Names (GNIS)
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Counties of White and Pulaski, Indiana: Historical and Biographical. F.A. Battey & Company. 1883. p. 139.