|Location||3570 Clifford Lane
Jacksonville, FL 32209
|Platforms||1 island platform, 1 side platform|
|Passengers (2013)||94,277 21.6%|
Jacksonville station is an Amtrak train station in Jacksonville, Florida, United States. It serves the Silver Meteor and Silver Star trains as well as the Thruway Motorcoach to Lakeland. The station lies next door to a freight facility with its own platform and is also just east of Norfolk Southern's Simpson Yard.
Two other services once used this station, the Palmetto and Sunset Limited. In 2004 the Palmetto's route was shortened to end in Savannah, Georgia and in 2005 the Sunset Limited was shortened to end at the New Orleans Union Passenger Terminal as a result of Hurricane Katrina. However, the Sunset Limited has been proposed to return in the future.
- "Amtrak Fact Sheet, FY2013, State of Florida" (PDF). Amtrak. December 2013. Retrieved 27 December 2012.
- Lost Jacksonville: Union Terminal
Media related to Jacksonville (Amtrak station) at Wikimedia Commons
- Amtrak – Stations – Jacksonville, FL
- Jacksonville Amtrak Station, with Former Jacksonville Union Station (USA Rail Guide - TrainWeb)
- Jacksonville (JAX)--Great American Stations (Amtrak)
|This Florida train station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|