Jacob's Ladder (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jacob's ladder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jacob's Ladder is a staircase to heaven from a dream of Jacob described in the Old Testament.
Jacob's Ladder may also refer to:
- Jacob's Ladder (novel), a 2005 novel by Brian Keaney
- Jacob's Ladder, a 1998 novel by Donald McCaig
- Jacob's Ladder, a 2003 autobiography by Colin Mackay
- Die Jakobsleiter, an early 1920s unfinished oratorio by Arnold Schoenberg
- Jacob's Ladder (album), a 2016 album by the Filthy Tongues
- Jacob's Ladder (music festival), a folk music festival in northern Israel
- "We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder", a traditional African-American Slave Spiritual
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 1965 adaptation of "We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder" by the Staple Singers from Freedom Highway
- "Jacob's Ladder" (Rush song) (1980)
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 1984 song by The Monochrome Set
- "Jacob's Ladder" (Huey Lewis and the News song) (1987)
- "Jacob's Ladder" (Mark Wills song) (1996)
- "Jacob's Ladder (Not in My Name)", a 2002 song by Chumbawamba
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2003 song by Converge from Unloved and Weeded Out
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2005 song by Chimp Spanner from Imperium Vorago
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2005 song by Patrick Wolf from Wind in the Wires
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2006 song by Fucked Up from Hidden World
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2006 adaptation of "We Are Climbing Jacob's Ladder" by Bruce Springsteen and the Sessions Band.
- "Jacob's Ladder", a 2013 song by Terence Blanchard from Magnetic
- Jacobs Ladder Bridge, a bridge between Westhaven and Saint Marys Bay, in Auckland, New Zealand
- Jacob's Ladder, a scenic path on Kinder Scout in Derbyshire, England
- Jacob's Ladder, a set of steps and a beach, in Sidmouth, Devon, England
- Jacob's Ladder, a scenic path in Cheddar Gorge in Somerset, England
- Jacob's Ladder, a set of stone steps Devil's Bridge, Ceredigion, Wales
- Jacob's Ladder, a set of stone steps in Edinburgh, Scotland; see Hills in Edinburgh
- Jacob's Ladder (Saint Helena), a Grade I-listed staircase from Jamestown, Saint Helena, up Ladder Hill
- Jacob's Ladder, a section of U.S. Route 20 as it crosses the Berkshire Hills between the towns of Chester and Lee in western Massachusetts
- Jacob's Ladder Trail, a hiking trail to Lone Peak in Utah's Wasatch Range
- Jacob's ladder (electrical), a device for producing high-voltage traveling arcs
- Jacob's ladder (knife), a three-part pocket knife
- Jacob's ladder (manifold), a noncompact surface in mathematics
- Jacob's ladder (nautical), specialized ladders used at sea
- Jacob's ladder (plant) or Polemonium, a genus of flowering plants
- Jacob's Ladder (ropes course), a ladder made of eight logs of gradually increasing height
- Jacobs's ladder (string figure), the European name for a solo string figure.
- Jacob's ladder (toy), a folk toy consisting of blocks on strings that, when held at one end, appear to cascade down the strings
- Crepuscular rays or Jacob's Ladder, rays of sunlight that appear to radiate from a point in the sky
- Polemonium, a flowering plant, commonly known as "Jacob's ladder"
- The Dream of Jacob, a 1974 orchestral work by Krzysztof Penderecki
- Ladder of Jacob, a pseudepigraphic text of the Old Testament
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jacob's Ladder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.