Jacob & Josef Kohn
Jacob Kohn together with his son Josef Kohn founded the enterprise in 1849. Kohn would later rise to become one of the leading furniture makers in Austria-Hungary, becoming one of the leading competitors of Gebrüder Thonet. Kohn worked together with artists of the Wiener Werkstätte and Josef Hoffmann in the design of many pieces.
- "Invoice of Jacob y Joséf Kohn, Fábrica de Muebles" (in Spanish). Todocoleccion. June 2, 1892. Retrieved February 3, 2011.
- Moderniste Cradle by Kohn
- Jacob & Josef Kohn. Memorandum of the firm Jacob & Josef Kohn, Wsetin, (Austria, Moravia) for the centennial exhibition in Philadelphia 1876. Philadelphia Museum of Art. Museum Library.[NK2545 .K64m PDF].
- Gatsura, Genrih (Henry). Jacob & Josef Kohn furniture. "J. & J. Kohn" on the furniture market of imperial Russia. Illustrated history of Kohn furniture. Moscow, 2009. ISBN 5-7071-0372-4
- Giovanni Renzi. Il Mobile Moderno/The Modern Furniture - Gebruder Thonet Vienna Jacob & Josef Kohn, Silvana Editoriale, Milano, 2008 ISBN 978-88-366-1138-6
Media related to Jacob & Josef Kohn at Wikimedia Commons
- Museum of Modern Art | History of Jacob & Josef Kohn
- Carnegie Museum of Art | Die Zeit chair from 1902
- Gatsura, Genrih | Jacob & Josef Kohn furniture
|This article on an Austrian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about furniture or furnishing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|