|Full name||Jacob Scott Pepper|
|Date of birth||8 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, Australia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Playing position||Central midfielder|
|2012||Newcastle Jets Youth||7||(1)|
|2015–2016||Western Sydney Wanderers||11||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 6 July 2016.
Jacob Pepper (born 8 May 1992 in Newcastle, Australia) is an Australian football (soccer) player who plays for Brisbane Roar in the A-League. He has previously played for the Newcastle Jets and the Western Sydney Wanderers.
On 18 December 2010, Pepper made his senior debut in a 4–0 loss to Wellington Phoenix. On 14 February 2012 it was announced he had signed a two-year contract extension with Newcastle Jets. Pepper has since cemented his spot in the starting XI with a string of impressive performances towards the backend of the 2011–12 season. This included a brace of goals in a 3–1 win away against a star-studded Melbourne Victory side, and a deserved call-up to the youth international scene.
Western Sydney Wanderers
On 29 June 2016, Pepper was released by the Wanderers.
- "Official Hyundai A-League | Home". A-league.com.au. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
- "More Pepper for Jets : A League : The World Game on SBS". Theworldgame.sbs.com.au. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
- "Western Sydney Wanderers sign Newcastle Jets player Jacob Pepper and Scott Neville". The Daily Telegraph. 9 June 2015.
- "Wanderers part ways with midfielder". Western Sydney Wanderers Official Site. 29 September 2016.
- Monteverde, Marco (6 July 2016). "Brisbane Roar snap up former Jets, Wanderers midfielder Jacob Pepper". The Courier-Mail.
- "Vidmar names U23s squad to face Iraq – Football Australia 2011". Footballaustralia.com.au. Archived from the original on 9 June 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-21.