|Full name||Jacob Scott Pepper|
|Date of birth||8 May 1992|
|Place of birth||Newcastle, Australia|
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|2012||Newcastle Jets NPL||7||(1)|
|2015–2016||Western Sydney Wanderers||11||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 20 February 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 October 2010
Jacob Pepper (born 8 May 1992 in Newcastle, Australia) is an Australian football (soccer) player who plays for Brisbane Roar in the A-League. He has previously played for the Newcastle Jets and the Western Sydney Wanderers.
On 18 December 2010, Pepper made his senior debut in a 4–0 loss to Wellington Phoenix. On 14 February 2012 it was announced he had signed a two-year contract extension with Newcastle Jets. Pepper has since cemented his spot in the starting XI with a string of impressive performances towards the backend of the 2011–12 season. This included a brace of goals in a 3–1 win away against a star-studded Melbourne Victory side, and a deserved call-up to the youth international scene.
Western Sydney Wanderers
On 29 June 2016, Pepper was released by the Wanderers.
In July 2016, Pepper joined Brisbane Roar. Pepper made his Brisbane Roar debut in Roar's Round 1 clash against Melbourne Victory, coming on for Thomas Broich in the 74th minute. The game ended 1–1, after a 96th minute Brisbane equaliser. He has spent most of the 2017–18 season as a makeshift Central Defender due to several injuries at the club, Pepper has started a total of 10 games at centre back so far this season, earning many plaudits for his performances.
- "Official Hyundai A-League | Home". A-league.com.au. Archived from the original on 16 June 2011. Retrieved 21 September 2012.
- "More Pepper for Jets : A League : The World Game on SBS". Theworldgame.sbs.com.au. 2012-02-14. Retrieved 2012-09-21.
- "Western Sydney Wanderers sign Newcastle Jets player Jacob Pepper and Scott Neville". The Daily Telegraph. 9 June 2015.
- "Wanderers part ways with midfielder". Western Sydney Wanderers Official Site. 29 September 2016.
- Monteverde, Marco (6 July 2016). "Brisbane Roar snap up former Jets, Wanderers midfielder Jacob Pepper". The Courier-Mail.
- "Vidmar names U23s squad to face Iraq – Football Australia 2011". Footballaustralia.com.au. Archived from the original on 9 June 2012. Retrieved 2012-09-21.