Jacob Daniel Wiese
January 1981 (age 38)
|Residence||Bantry Bay, Cape Town, South Africa|
|Alma mater||Stellenbosch University|
University of Cape Town
Jacob Daniel Wiese (born January 1981) is a South African businessman, and the son of former billionaire Christo Wiese.
He received a bachelor's degree in Value & Policy Studies from the Stellenbosch University, a master's in International Economics & Management from the Bocconi University, Italy in 2004, and bachelor's degree in Law from the University of Cape Town in 2008.
Wiese is an alternate and/or non-executive director of New Look, Shoprite Holdings, Pepkor Holdings, Invicta Holdings, Tradehold, Premier Foods and Fairvest Property Holdings Ltd.
He is seen as the likely heir of his father's business interests.
- "Jacob Daniel WIESE - Personal Appointments (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Jacob Wiese throws wedding of the year". channel24.co.za. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Leadership Team - New Look". www.newlookgroup.com. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "South African magnate with thirst for the UK high street". telegraph.co.uk. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
- "Shanna Jones · TY AND JACOB, PRIVATE HOME, BANTRY BAY, CAPE TOWN". www.shannajones.com. Retrieved 4 September 2017.
|This South African business-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|