Jacob Zekveld (1945-2002) was a Dutch sculptor, graphic artist, painter, designer, and installation artist.
The topics of Zekveld were focused on people, animals and fairytale scenes. His style attribute belongs to the nouvelle figuration. From Zekveld has a number of awards and grants awarded including a scholarship and the Royal Subsidy for Painting.
Some of his works are:
- Dans mes yeux
- Jacob in Spiegelland
- The undertakers and the angry one
Exhibitions and prizes
- Royal Subsidy for Painting, 1967
- Royal Subsidy for Painting, 1968
- Europe Prize for Painting of the city of Ostend silver medal, 1971
- Work Exhibition Visual Arts, 1989
|This article about a Dutch artist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|