Jacobstown, New Jersey
|Jacobstown, New Jersey|
Center of Jacobstown along CR 528
|Named for||Jacob Andrew|
|Elevation||54 m (177 ft)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||877402|
Jacobstown is an unincorporated community located within North Hanover Township, in Burlington County, New Jersey, United States. Jacobstown got its name from a Quaker named Jacob Andrew. The community houses the North Hanover Township municipal building, courthouse, and two elementary schools within the North Hanover Township School District.
People who were born in, residents of, or otherwise closely associated with Jacobstown include:
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Jacobstown, New Jersey
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 9, 2016.
- Thomas Sharp Griffiths (1904). A history of Baptists in New Jersey. Barr Press Pub. Co. Retrieved June 26, 2011.
- Google (May 24, 2015). "Aerial view of Jacobstown" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- "Joe Borden". retrosheet.org. Retrosheet, Inc. Retrieved March 4, 2015.
|This Burlington County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|