Guarnieri at the 2009 Tour Down Under
|Full name||Jacopo Guarnieri|
14 August 1987 |
Vizzolo Predabissi, Italy
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||78 kg (172 lb)|
In September 2014 it was announced that Guarnieri would join Team Katusha–Alpecin from 2015 on a two-year contract, with the team's general manager Viatcheslav Ekimov emphasising Guarnieri's role as part of the lead-out train for Alexander Kristoff. He was named in the start list for the 2015 Tour de France.
- 1st Trofeo Alcide Degasperi
- 1st Circuito del Porto
- 1st Stage 7 Olympia's Tour
- 1st Stage 2b Giro del Veneto
- 1st ZLM Tour
- 1st Stage 3 Tour de Pologne
- 2nd Gran Premio della Costa Etruschi
- 10th Vattenfall Cyclassics
- 1st Stage 1 Tour de Pologne
- 2nd Giro del Friuli
- 4th Overall Circuit Franco-Belge
- 1st Stage 2
Grand Tour general classification results timeline
|Tour de France||—||—||—||—||—||149||165|
|Vuelta a España||149||—||—||DNF||115||—||—|
|—||Did not compete|
|DNF||Did not finish|
- "Egor Silin, Francesco Gavazzi and Jacopo Guarnieri will join the team for 2012 & 2013 seasons". astana.lu. Astana. 22 August 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Transfers: Guarnieri signs with Katusha". cyclingnews.com. 1 September 2014. Retrieved 18 October 2014.
- "2015 Tour de France start list". Velo News. Retrieved 2 July 2015.
Media related to Jacopo Guarnieri at Wikimedia Commons
- Jacopo Guarnieri profile at Cycling Archives
|This biographical article related to an Italian cycling person born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|