|Look up jacqueline in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jacqueline may refer to:
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis, wife of President John F. Kennedy
- Jacqueline (film), a 1956 film
- Jacqueline (given name), a French female given name (and list of people with the name)
- Jacqueline (painting), a 1961 portrait by Pablo Picasso
- Jacqueline, Countess of Hainaut (1401–1436), Duchess of Bavaria-Straubing, Countess of Hainaut and Holland
- 1017 Jacqueline, an asteroid
- "Jacqueline", a song by Alabama 3 from Revolver Soul (album)
- "Jacqueline", a song by Franz Ferdinand from Franz Ferdinand (album)
- "Jacqueline", a song by The Coral from Roots & Echoes
- Jaqueline, a Norwegian hard rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jacqueline.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.