Jacques Géry (born in 1917 in Paris - died in 2007 in Sarlat, France) was a French ichthyologist. He was also a scientist and a Doctor of Medicine.
The most notable species he described are:
- Green neon tetra, Paracheirodon simulans (Géry, 1963)
- Black neon tetra, Hyphessobrycon herbertaxelrodi (Géry, 1961)
- Inpaichthys kerri, Inpaichthys kerri (Géry & Junk, 1977)
- Hemigrammus bleheri, Hemigrammus bleheri (Géry & Mahnert, 1986)
- Hyphessobrycon sweglesi, Hyphessobrycon sweglesi (Géry, 1961)
- Jacques Géry: Characoids of the world. T.F.H. Publications, Neptune City, ISBN 0-87666-458-3.