Jacques Rémy (writer)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||21 June 1911|
|Died||1 December 1981|
- The Damned (1947)
- The Secret of Mayerling (1949)
- The Fighting Men (1950)
- The Big Meeting (1950)
- Paris Vice Squad (1951)
- Paris Is Always Paris (1951)
- Matrimonial Agency (1952)
- The House on the Dune (1952)
- Cavallina storna (1953)
- Passionate Song (1953)
- Follow That Man (1953)
- Beatrice Cenci (1956)
- Engaged to Death (1957)
- The Night Heaven Fell (1958)
- The Cat (1958)
- The Cat Shows Her Claws (1960)
- All the Gold in the World (1961)
- Casablanca, Nest of Spies (1963)
- The Dirty Game (1965)
- Oscherwitz & Higgins p.26
- "Olivier Assayas Interview". Outside In Tokyo.
- Franck Le Gac, "Olivier Assayas", Senses of Cinema, Issue 39, Great Directors.
- Chouaki, Yasmine (1 June 2012). "2. Michka Assayas (rediffusion)". RFI. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- Dayna Oscherwitz & MaryEllen Higgins. The A to Z of French Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2009.
|This article about a screenwriter is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to film in France is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|