28 November 1981 |
|Spouse(s)||Guy Ritchie (m. 2015)|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Dress size||4(US), 34(EU)|
|Manager||Premier Model Management, London (mother agency)
Heffner Model Management, Seattle
IQ Models, Istanbul
Flair Model Management, Vienna
Jacqui Ainsley (born 28 November 1981) is an English model.
Ainsely has worked with agencies including Elite Models in New York, Elite Models in Miami, Elite Models in Barcelona, Elite Models in Amsterdam, Joy Models in Milan, Modelwerk in Hamburg, Starz People in Hong Kong, Heffner Management in Seattle, and IQ Models in Istanbul.
Since then, she has landed campaigns with Lynx, Samsung, Sunsilk, Virgin Atlantic, ASOS, Myla Lingerie, Swissotel, Tia Lusso, and Elle Macpherson. She has appeared in editorials for Tatler, Night & Day, Essentials Magazine, Cosmopolitan, and Once. She has graced the covers of Night & Day, Stuff, The Sunday Times Travel, You Magazine, GP Live as well as modeling book, "A Model for Living".
In 2010, Ainsley did the body motion capture work of photo-journalist Madison Paige in Sony Computer Entertainment's PlayStation 3 game Heavy Rain by French developer Quantic Dream. The character's body, face, and physical movements were based on Ainsley's using motion capture technology. The voice work for character Madison Paige was done by American actress Judi Beecher.
In February 2010, Ainsley was featured in editorial for British Tatler called 'Guys Doll' which was photographed by Huggy Ragnarsson. She is currently signed to Premier Model Management in London, Modelwerk in Hamburg, Flair Model Management in Vienna, The Agency Artist Management in Bern, and IQ Models in Istanbul.
On 30 July 2015, Ainsley married filmmaker Guy Ritchie, with whom she has three children: son Rafael (born September 2011), and daughter Rivka (born November 2012), and son Levi (born June 2014).
- "Jacqui Ainsley". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Archived from the original on 18 May 2015. Retrieved 18 March 2011.
- Heavy Rain interview
- "A net gain for Darius". The Sun. 30 July 2007. Retrieved 2014-04-02.
- Farman, Henry (September 6, 2011). "Guy Ritchie, Jacqui Ainsley welcomes a baby boy". MJB Star.
- Boucher, Philip (30 July 2015). "Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley Are Married as David Beckham Wishes the Couple an 'Amazing Day'". People. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- "Guy Ritchie and Jacqui Ainsley enjoying family life after she gives birth to third child". Hello. 8 July 2014.
- "Guy Ritchie Biography: Director (1968–)". Biography.com (FYI / A&E Networks). Retrieved 30 July 2015.