From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jadar may refer to:
- Jadar (Drina), a river in western Serbia, tributary to the Drina
- Jadar (Drinjača), a river in eastern Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, tributary to the Drinjača
- Studeni Jadar (Cold Jadar), a river in eastern Republika Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina, tributary to the Jadar, itself tributary to the Drinjača
- Jadar (Serbia), a region surrounding the Jadar river in western Serbia
- Jadar (mineral), the mineral's chemical formula: sodium lithium boron silicate hydroxide .
- Jadar, Yemen
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jadar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.