Jade Jones (singer)
This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Birth name||Jade Jones|
12 February 1979 |
London, England, UK
|Origin||London, England, UK|
|Labels||Big Life Records
Jones left CherryBlackStone in 2008 following his son's birth and became a full-time trainee chef. He has reportedly been putting in stints at the Lord Stanley in London’s Camden Town sister pub the Lansdowne in Primrose Hill, and he also works at Claridge's.
Since 1998, he has been in a relationship with Spice Girls singer Emma Bunton. The couple became engaged on 21 January 2011. The couple have two sons: Beau Lee Jones, born on 10 August 2007, and Tate Lee Jones, born on 6 May 2011.
- "Emma Bunton’s fella becomes a chef", Now, 30 July 2007.
- Wightman, Catriona (27 December 2013). "Eternal, A1 and a supergroup: Big Reunion series two lineup unveiled". Digital Spy. Retrieved 31 January 2015.
- "Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton engaged to Jade Jones", Newsbeat, BBC, 25 January 2011.
- "Emma Bunton has a baby boy", Now, 10 August 2007.
- Emily Sheridan, "Bunton celebrates birth of second child", RTE.ie, 6 May 2011.
- "Little man Tate: Emma Bunton gives birth to 'beautiful' second son", Mail Online, 9 May 2011.
- "New appeal over 1997 Wapping pub stabbing". BBC News. 10 June 2013.
|This biographical article about a British singer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|