This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Jadea Kelly is a singer-songwriter from Whitby, Ontario, Canada.
Kelly's 2008 album, Second Spring, was produced by Ross Hayes Citrullo and received the "best country" award at the 2008 Toronto Independent Music Awards. At the end of 2009 Jadea began touring and performed shows with Ramblin Jack Elliot, Melissa McClelland, Luke Doucet, Ariana Gillis, Catherine MacLellan, Justin Rutledge and Jack Marks. In 2010, she released the album Eastbound Platform, which she recorded with producer David Baxter. Her third album, Clover, was released in 2013. She has guest-starred on album work by fellow Whitby musicians Protest the Hero, most recent of which being Volition.
- Second Spring (2008)
- Eastbound Platform (2010)
- Clover (2013)
- Love & Lust (2016)
Singles & EP's
- It's Better To Be With You (2003)
- Down Wave (2006)
- Ruta, Mike (17 September 2009). "Jadea Kelly comes by country honestly". Regional Municipality of Durham: durhamregion.com. Archived from the original on 18 July 2011. Retrieved 25 July 2010.
- (25 May 2010) The Scene Ottawa Sun
- "Jadea Kelly Music Review". Exclaim. Retrieved 10 April 2018.
- (May 2013) Kinos-Goodin, Jesse Jadea Kelly's Clover full album Archived 1 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine CBC music
- "Canadian Folk Music Awards: Francey takes home album of the year". Halifax Chronicle-Herald, December 5, 2016.
- "Clover (True North)". True North Records. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 15 September 2013.