|Traded as||ZSE: JNAF
(suspension of trading)
|Industry||Oil and gas|
|Dragan Kovačević (Chairman)|
Number of employees
JANAF operates oil terminal of the Port of Rijeka in Omišalj on the Krk Island. In 2010, the Port of Rijeka Liquid Cargo Terminal transported 6.4 million tonnes of oil, representing a 7% drop compared to 6.9 million tonnes transported in 2009. In 2010, JANAF recorded annual revenue of 464.9 million kuna (62.8 million euro), less than 1% down from 2009, and annual net profit of 118.5 million kuna (16 million euro), up 11% compared to the previous year. However, JANAF operations include other facilities and services besides the oil terminal concession in the Port of Rijeka. JANAF is a joint stock company owned by Croatian Pension Insurance Institute (50.5%), INA (16%), the Republic of Croatia (14.5%) and other shareholders owning less than 10% of stock each. JANAF chairman of the board is Dragan Kovačević. JANAF had 380 employees working in Omišalj terminal and other JANAF facilities in Croatia. JANAF's share was listed as part of CROBEX before March 2011.
- "Janaf d.d. - obustava trgovanja - Zagrebačka burza" (in Croatian). Zagreb Stock Exchange (ZSE). December 9, 2010. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Terminals - Liquid Cargo Terminal". Port of Rijeka Authority. Retrieved August 26, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- "DINA - Petrokemija d.d., Omišalj". DIOKI d.d. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "The Omišalj Port and Terminal". Jadranski naftovod. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "Uprava JANAF-a predstavila rezultate poslovanja u 2009. i najavila poslovne aktivnosti za 2010." [JANAF management presents operating results for 2009 and announces business activities in 2010] (in Croatian). Jadranski naftovod. February 1, 2010. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "JANAF published its audited Financial Statements for the year ended December 31 2010". Jadranski naftovod. April 30, 2011. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- "JANAF [ About Us ]". JANAF d.d. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- Krešimir Rukavina (June 30, 2011). "Projekt dogradnje i rekonstrukcije spremničkog prostora na terminalu Omišalj" [Design of expansion and reconstruction of storage area in the Omišalj Terminal] (PDF) (PDF) (in Croatian). Italian - Croatian Economic Forum. Retrieved August 26, 2011.
- Zagreb Stock Exchange - JNAF-R-A