|Born||August 27, 1974|
Jadwiga Katarzyna Emilewicz (born August 27, 1974) is a Polish politician, scientist. In 2015 she became the undersecretary of state in the Ministry of Development, from 2018 she was the minister of Entrepreneurship and Technology in the government of Mateusz Morawiecki.
In 2002 she and Artur Wołek published "Reformers and Politicians: The Power Play for the 1998 Reform of Public Administration in Poland, as Seen by Its Main Players".
In 27 November 2015 she became the undersecretary of state in the Ministry of Development. She was one of the founders of her party and she became its vice-president when it formed.
- Reformers and politicians. The game for political reform in 1998 seen through the eyes of its actors, Nowy Sącz 2002 (together with Artur Wołek).
- European Eastern Policy. Challenge of Poles and Germans, Krakow 2008 (editor of collective work).
- College of Diplomacy, "New Europe" 2007, No. 1 (5).
- Citizenship Lesson, "Znak" 2003, No. 579.
- "Dane osoby pełniącej funkcję publiczną". katalog.bip.ipn.gov.pl. Retrieved 2019-02-18.
- Jadwiga Emilewicz; Artur Wołek (2002). Reformers and Politicians: The Power Play for the 1998 Reform of Public Administration in Poland, as Seen by Its Main Players. Elipsa. ISBN 978-83-7151-493-7.
- "Jadwiga Emilewicz wiceministrem rozwoju". radiokrakow.pl. 2 December 2015. Retrieved 2018-01-09.
- "Prezydent powołał nowych ministrów". prezydent.pl. 9 January 2018. Retrieved 2018-01-09.