|Full name||Jae Andrew Martin|
|Date of birth||5 February 1976|
|Place of birth||Hampstead, England|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|1994||→ Leyton Orient (loan)||4||(0)|
|1996||→ Lincoln City (loan)||13||(2)|
|1999||→ Grantham Town (loan)|
|2000||→ Welling United (loan)|
|2004–2005||→ Bromsgrove Rovers (loan)|
|2005–2006||Barnt Green Spartak|
|2008–2009||Sutton Coldfield Town|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Jae Andrew Martin (born 5 February 1976) is an English footballer who plays as a midfielder. He played professionally in the Football League for Southend United, Leyton Orient, Birmingham City, Lincoln City and Peterborough United, before playing non-league football for a large number of clubs, mostly in the Midlands.
In July 2007, Martin joined Stratford Town, making his final appearance for the club in a 2–1 defeat at Alvechurch on 3 November 2007 before moving on to Woodford United. Having scored with a penalty on his home debut for the club in a 3–0 Southern Football League Division One Midlands victory over Berkhamsted Town on 12 November 2007, he was quickly on the move again joining Evesham United and making his debut in a 4–2 Errea Cup home defeat to Gloucester City eight days later. It proved to be his only appearance in his second spell for the club and he moved on to Atherstone Town.
- "New boys score but Spartak lose". Worcester News. 2 November 2005. Retrieved 11 August 2015.
- "Double coup for Stratford". NonLeagueDaily.com. 26 July 2007. Archived from the original on 8 September 2012.
- "Wins gives Reds booster". Daventry Express. 14 November 2007. Retrieved 12 March 2009.
- "Robins lose out as Tigers show claws". Evesham Journal. 20 November 2007. Retrieved 11 March 2009.
- "Quietly confident ahead of FA Trophy test". Evesham Journal. 21 November 2007. Retrieved 11 March 2009.
- "Coleshill end Shifnal's unbeaten home run". Tamworth Herald. 30 January 2009. Retrieved 12 March 2009.