This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Park in March 2017
September 15, 1992
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Revised Romanization||Bak Je-hyeong|
Park Jae-hyung (Korean: 박제형; born September 15, 1992), better known as Jae (Korean: 제이), is a Korean-American musician, singer, songwriter, composer, and streamer, best known as a vocalist and electric guitarist of South Korean rock band Day6. Prior to joining Day6, he gained attention in South Korea as one of the final six contestants in the first season of the singing competition television series K-pop Star.
Jae Park was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and moved to Cerritos, California in early childhood. He graduated from Cerritos High School and later studied political science at California State University, Long Beach. Throughout high school and university, he ran a YouTube channel, "YellowPostItMan", where he uploaded vocal-and-guitar song covers as a hobby.
In 2012, Park took a leave from university to compete as a singer-guitarist in the inaugural season of K-pop Star. Though he was eliminated from the competition in sixth place, JYP Entertainment (JYPE) offered Park a contract at the end of the show to join the company as a trainee for an upcoming band. Park accepted the offer and moved to South Korea.
Park debuted on September 7, 2015, as a vocalist and electric guitarist of JYP's first rock band, Day6. The band debuted with EP The Day. In March 2016, the band released its second EP, Daydream, for which Park participated in the making of two tracks: "Blood" and "First Time". Park continues to actively participate in the making of numerous tracks following their Daydream album.
In September 2017, Park started a Youtube channel called JaeSix (later renamed eaJ).  He began a personal music project on the channel in 2020, releasing self-written solo tracks under the name eaJ. 
Songwriting and Composing (other artists)
|2018||"Chocolate"||Day6||Want More 19 OST||
|2019||"Good Night"||Jeong Se-woon||Touch Your Heart OST|
|2011||K-pop Star Season 1||Contestant||SBS||Placed in the top six|||
|2016-2018||After School Club||Host||Arirang||Episodes 218-324, graduated episode 325|
|2020||Big Hero 6: The Series||Taka and Yuka (voice)||Disney XD||Episode: "Big Hero Battle"|
|2020||How Did I Get Here? (HDIGH)||Co-host||DIVE Studios|||
- "day6jae :: 네이버 인물검색". people.search.naver.com (in Korean). Retrieved 2017-10-06.
- Eric Nam (26 August 2019). "Ep. #20 | Catching Up: Jae of Day6". Kpop Daebak w/ Eric Nam (Podcast). DIVE Studios. Event occurs at 04:49. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- Eric Nam (26 August 2019). "Ep. #20 | Catching Up: Jae of Day6". Kpop Daebak w/ Eric Nam (Podcast). DIVE Studios. Event occurs at 05:30. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- jbarky (2012-04-02). "Park Jae Hyung Dropped from April 1 Show of SBS K-Pop Star'". Soompi. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- Eric Nam (26 August 2019). "Ep. #20 | Catching Up: Jae of Day6". Kpop Daebak w/ Eric Nam (Podcast). DIVE Studios. Event occurs at 16:25. Retrieved 18 September 2020.
- "JYP's Boy Band DAY6 Debuts With "The Day" Mini Album and "Congratulations" MV". Archived from the original on 2016-08-15. Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- Jung, Junhwa (March 16, 2016). "[단독] JYP밴드 DAY6, 3월말 컴백 확정..5인조 유지" [[Exclusive] JYP Band DAY6, Comeback at the end of March confirmed..5 members maintained]. OSEN. Retrieved April 25, 2020 – via Naver.
- "'After School Club' announces its new MC! | allkpop.com". Retrieved 2016-08-05.
- "Watch: Jae Shows His Daily Life In First Vlog Uploaded On DAY6's 2nd Anniversary". Soompi. 2017-09-06. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- "Update: DAY6's Jae Sings "LA TRAINS" As eaJ In New Video". Soompi. 2020-01-16. Retrieved 2020-03-29.
- Woo, Bin (March 7, 2019). "정세운, '진심이 닿다' OST 참여…데이식스 Jae·원필 작곡 작사한 '굿나잇'". Ten Asia (in Korean). Naver. Retrieved September 18, 2020.
- "K-PopStar". Daum. July 24, 2012. Retrieved November 4, 2012.
- https://divestudios.io/show/how-did-i-get-here-w-jae-of-day6/. Missing or empty
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Jae Park.|
- Jae on JYP Publishing