The Jaffray Baronetcy, of Skilts in Studley in the County of Warwick, is a title in the Baronetage of the United Kingdom. It was created on 8 October 1892 for the journalist and newspaper proprietor John Jaffray. He was the co-founder of the Birmingham Post and the Birmingham Mail.
Jaffray baronets, of Skilts (1892)
- Sir John Jaffray, 1st Baronet (1818–1901)
- Sir William Jaffray, 2nd Baronet (1852–1914)
- Sir John Henry Jaffray, 3rd Baronet (1893–1916)
- Sir William Edmund Jaffray, 4th Baronet (1895–1953)
- Sir William Otho Jaffray, 5th Baronet (born 1951)
This article does not cite any sources. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)