(Redirected from Jag)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jag in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
JAG or Jag may refer to:
- Judge Advocate General's Corps, the legal branch or specialty of the U.S. Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, and Navy
- Judge Advocate General (Canada), the legal branch of the Canadian Forces
- PAF Base Shahbaz (IATA code: JAG), a military base operated by the Pakistan Air Force
- JAG (TV series), an American adventure/legal drama television show
- JAG (band), a Christian rock band that recorded during the early 1990s
- "Jag", a song from The Mad Capsule Markets' 1999 album Osc-Dis
- Jag, an automobile produced by Jaguar Cars, a British luxury car manufacturer
- JAG Communications, Britain's third largest independent mobile phone retailer
- CJAG-FM, a Canadian radio station branded as JAG 92.3
- Jag Bhaduria (born 1940), Canadian former politician
- Jag Mundhra (1948-2011), Indian filmmaker
- Michael Jagmin (born 1985), American rock singer
- John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836–1893), Victorian-era artist who sometimes signed his early paintings "JAG"
- James Alexander Gordon (announcer) (born 1938), BBC radio broadcaster known as "Jag"
- Jobs for America's Graduates, a school-to-career program
- Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program, providing federal criminal justice funding to state and local jurisdictions
- Jag, slang name for vehicles made by Jaguar Cars
- Jak, Iran, a village also known as Jag
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title JAG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.