Jagan Institute of Management Studies
|Type||Self Financing Institution|
|Director||J K Goyal|
|Undergraduates||120 BBA & 120 BCA|
|Postgraduates||180 PGDM & 120 MCA|
|Location||New Delhi, Delhi, India|
Jagan Institute of Management Studies, Sector-5, Rohini is one of the business schools in the North of India. It imparts professional education both at undergraduate level and postgraduate level in the fields of management and technology. Established in 1993.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)- Two Year Full Time Program
- PGDM - International Business - Two Year Full Time Program
- PGDM - Retail and Marketing - Two Year Full Time Program
Admission to Full-time PGDM courses is through Common Admission Test and Management Aptitude Test
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) offered programs
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)- Three Year Full Time Program
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)-Three Year Full Time Program
- Bachelor of Business Studies (BBA)- Three Year Full Time Program
Accreditations, recognitions and rankings
- Most Promising Management Institute in Delhi & NCR by Worldwide Achievers
- Honored with the prestigious Top Institutes of India Award at the Competition Success Review (CSR)Awards 2014
- Best institution for Promoting Industry-Academia Interface Award by ASSOCHAMat the Education Excellence Awards 2013
- Best B-School Award for Excellent Industry Interface in Delhi at the Time Research India Education Excellence Awards 2013
- A Quarterly Management Magazine - 8 M Journal 
- An yearly Magazine by PGDM students - Eldorado 
- A Quarterly News Letter - Round Up 
- "awards author= worldwide achievers". worldwide achievers. Retrieved 2014.
- "awards author= worldwide achievers". worldwide achievers. Retrieved 2013.
- jimsindia.org. "8M journal". Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- jimsindia.org. "Eldorado". Retrieved 30 September 2013.
- jimsindia.org. "RoundUp". Retrieved 30 September 2013.