|Industry||Internet Software & Services|
Number of locations
|Chicago, IL, Pittsburgh, PA, Newtown Square, PA, Milan, Italy, Paris, France, Munich, Germany, London, UK, Madrid, Spain, Dubai, UAE|
|Robert Bonavito, CEO|
|Products||Spend Management Software, CLM Software|
JAGGAER, formerly SciQuest, is a pure-play provider of cloud-based business automation solutions for spend management headquartered at Morrisville, North Carolina. It has offices in Chicago, IL; Malvern, PA; Newtown Square, PA; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Vestal, NY; Abu Dhabi, UAE; Dubai, UAE; London, UK; Madrid, Spain; Mexico City, Mexico; Milan, Italy; Munich, Germany; Paris, France; Rawalpindi, Pakistan; Rome, Italy; Rawalpindi, Pakistan; Shanghai, China; Singapore; Sydney, Australia; and Vienna, Austria. The company’s tagline is, The World’s Largest Independent Spend Management Company.
SciQuest conducted an IPO in 1999 following its establishment in 1995 as a B2B eCommerce exchange. In 2001, SciQuest transitioned from a B2B exchange company into eProcurement software and supplier enablement platforms.access denied SciQuest was taken private in 2004 to continue its move into eProcurement, inventory management and accounts payable automation. SciQuest completed an IPO in September, 2010 raising approximately $57 million. SciQuest was taken private in June 2016 as part of an acquisition by Accel-KKR, a private equity firm headquartered in Menlo Park, CA. Robert Bonavito became CEO of SciQuest in September 2016, bringing 30+ years of leadership in the procurement and sourcing software space. Vic Chynoweth joined the company as CFO, in May 2018.
In Q1 of 2017, SciQuest underwent a rebranding, emerging as "JAGGAER" with a more directed focus on a complete, integrated Source-to-Pay solutions suite, coupled with Advanced Sourcing and Chemical Inventory Management. Along with the name change, the company expanded its market focus to manufacturing, healthcare, consumer packaged goods, retail, education, life sciences, logistics and public sector. In Q4 of 2017, Jaggaer acquired spend management company BravoSolution, and entered into a joint venture with UAE based Tejari. Gartner, Inc. has named JAGGEAR (Advantage) highest for ability to execute in its 2018 “Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites.” In early 2018, JAGGAER was also named as a Leader in Gartner, Inc’s 2018 “Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites.”
- Spend Analysis
- Supplier Management
- Contract Management
- Inventory Management
- Accounts Payable
SciQuest has acquired the following companies over the previous years:
- AECsoft - January 2011. Provider of supplier management and sourcing technology.
- Upside Software, Inc. - August 2012. Provider of contract lifecycle management (CLM) solutions.
- Spend Radar, LLC - October 2012, Provider of spend analysis software.
- CombineNet - September 2013, Provider of advanced sourcing software
JAGGAER has acquired the following companies over the previous years:
- POOL4TOOL - June 2017, Provider of Direct Sourcing and Supply Chain Management software
- BravoSolution - December 2017, Provider of global platform spend management solutions
- "Research Triangle: The New Silicon Valley of the Smart Grid?". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "SciQuest: A turnaround story | TechJournal". techjournal.org. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "Exploring e-Procurement Market Trends: No Winner Here". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "SciQuest Shares Surge After $57 Million Software IPO - Bloomberg". bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "SciQuest Gains 29% in IPO Debut". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "Robert Bonavito, Sciquest Inc: Profile & Biography - Bloomberg". Retrieved 4 January 2017.
- "JAGGAER Appoints New Global CFO - JAGGAER". Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "SciQuest Rebrands as JAGGAER". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "SciQuest changes name to JAGGAER". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "JAGGAER About Us". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
- "JAGGAER Officially World's Largest Independent Spend Management Solutions Company With Completion Of The Acquisition Of BravoSolution". Retrieved 3 April 2018.
- "JAGGAER Places Highest for Ability to Execute in the Leader's Quadrant in the 2018 Magic Quadrant for Strategic Sourcing Application Suites". Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "JAGGAER Named a Leader in Gartner's Magic Quadrant for Procure-to-Pay Suites". Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "SciQuest Looks Ahead: Product Planning and Acquisition Integration (Part 1)". Retrieved 11 February 2014.
- "SciQuest Acquires AECSoft -- P2P and Supplier Management Consolidation Accelerates « Spend Matters". spendmatters.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "SciQuest Acquires Assets of Upside Software |". paystreamadvisors.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "SciQuest Acquires Assets of Spend Radar (and Rounds Out Its Spend Management Suite)". technologyevaluation.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "Supply Chain News: More Consolidation in the Procurement Software Space, as SciQuest to Acquire CombineNet". scdigest.com. Retrieved 2014-02-11.
- "JAGGAER And POOL4TOOL Merge To Offer Only Global Indirect And Direct Spend Solutions Suites". Retrieved 10 September 2018.
- "JAGGAER Aquires BravoSolution Creating a Powerhouse in Spend Management". Retrieved 10 September 2018.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|