|Directed by||Raghavendra Hegde|
|Produced by||Raghavendra Hegde|
|Screenplay by||Yunus Sajawal|
|Story by||Raghavendra Hegde|
|Music by||V. Harikrishna|
|Cinematography||H. C. Venu|
|Edited by||Pankaj Sharma|
|Box office||est. ₹30-35 crore|
Jaggu Dada is a 2016 Indian Kannada-language action film directed and produced by Raghavendra Hegde. The movie stars Darshan as the lead protagonist, and actress and model Deeksha Seth as the female lead. Rachita Ram and Pranitha Subhash making guest appearances. The film released on 10 June 2016 across Karnataka. The film was later dubbed into Hindi as Khatarnak Khiladi 3 by Goldmines Telefilms in 2017. The movie completed 50 days in theatre and was more than a hit
Jaggu Dada (Darshan) belongs to a family of dons. His grandfather Shankar Dada (Ravi Shankar)who retires from his don activities realizes his mistake and insists that his son Veeru Dada and grandson Jaggu Dada also withdraw from their business. But Jaggu Dada's mother builds up ambition to make him an international don and marry him off to a bar dancer Champa (Gayathri Iyer). Shankar Dada, on his death bed, calls Jaggu and takes his vows not to indulge in don activities and marry a socially morale girl not Champa. Upon his death, Shankar Dada is shown to become as a spirit and begin haunting Jaggu to fulfill his promise and troubles him. Jaggu Dada comes to Mumbai as Jayadev not revealing his real identity. He takes help of Gowri (Deeksha Seth) who runs a marriage buro. After rejecting two girls, he comes across another girl (Rachita Ram) who wants to study but just accepted for her parent's happiness. He helps her to talk to her parents. Later he falls for Gowri who too later replicates it. But after knowing his criminal past she breaks up with him and is forced to marry a gunda. On the marriage day Jaggu's mother and Champa realize their mistake and give hope to Gowri. Jaggu manages to beat them all with the help of his grandfather's spirit. He marries Gowri and lives happily.
- Darshan as Jaggu Dada
- Deeksha Seth as Gowri
- Ananth Nag as Sathya Narayan
- P. Ravi Shankar as Shankar Dada
- Urvashi as Jaggu Dada's mother
- Joy Badlani as Central Minister
- Srujan Lokesh as Majnu
- Sharath Lohitashwa as Veeru Dada
- Vishal Hegde as Venki
- Gayatri Iyer as Champa
- Rajat Bedi as Mumbai Don Subhash bhai
- Amit Tiwari as Subhash Bhai's brother
- Achyuth Kumar as Uday Naik
- Sadhu Kokila as Sorcerer
- Bullet Prakash
- Rachita Ram in a guest appearance
- Deepika Kamaiah in a guest appearance
- Pranitha Subhash as a Cameo appearance
The team has shot for Jaggu Dada in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Goa etc. Two songs of the film has been shot in some of the remote places in Italy. At Pompeii, the film unit shot some sequences making it the first Indian film to explore the place.
|Soundtrack album by V. Harikrishna|
|Released||9 May 2016|
|Genre||Feature film soundtrack|
Music is composed by V. Harikrishna. Audio of the movie is released on 9 May 2016 through D-Beats.
|1.||"Jaggu Duniya"||Chethan Kumar||Ranjith, Santhosh Venky, Shashank Sheshagiri|
|2.||"Funtanatun"||V. Nagendra Prasad||Hemanth Kumar|
|3.||"Thale Keduthe"||Yogaraj Bhat||Sonu Nigam|
|4.||"Vaale Jumuki"||Kaviraj||Tippu, Priya Himesh|
|5.||"Thale Keduthe Reprise"||Yogaraj Bhat||Hemanth Kumar|
|6.||"Jaggu Dada Theme"||Instrumental|
- Jaggu Dada Kannada Movie, Wiki, Story, Review, Release Date, Trailers. Filmibeat. Retrieved on 2016-08-19.
- Upadhyaya, Prakash. "Sandalwood 2016: Highest-grossing Kannada movies of 2016 at the box office". Retrieved 13 January 2017.
- "Jaggu Dada Movie". Cinecircle. Retrieved 16 Feb 2016.
- Deeksha Seth makes Kannada debut with 'Jaggu Dada'
- "Cast and Crew". Filmibeat. Retrieved 4 March 2016.
- "Jaggu Dada Has a New Address". The New Indian Express. Retrieved 13 March 2015.