(Redirected from Jagiello (disambiguation))
Jagiełło or Jagiello may refer to:
- Jogaila (c. 1348–1434), also known as Ladislaus II, Vladislaus II, or Władysław II Jagiełło, king of Poland and grand duke of Lithuania
- The Jagiellon dynasty or any of its members
- Eugeniusz Jagiełło (1873–1947), Polish politician
- Jarosław Jagiełło (born 1971), Polish politician
- Walter Jagiello (1930–2006), American polka musician
- Jagiełło Oak (c. 1524–1974), an oak tree in the Białowieża Forest
- Jagiello, a junior synonym of the butterfly genus Timaeta
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jagiełło.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.