Jago Pakistan Jago
|Jago Pakistan Jago|
Poster for Jago Pakistan Jago's
|Directed by||Haji Al Balos|
|Presented by||Fahad Mustafa (2005-14)|
Noor Bukhari (2016-17)
Sanam Jung (2014-17, 2017-18)
Sadia Imam (2017)
|Country of origin||Pakistan|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||555 episodes|
|Executive producer(s)||Maimona Siddiqui|
|Production location(s)||Karachi, Pakistan|
|Running time||120 minutes (per episode)|
|Original network||Hum TV|
|First shown in||Pakistan|
|Original release||18 January 2005 –|
30 November 2018
Jago Pakistan Jago (Urdu: جاگو پاکستان جاگو, lit. 'Wake Up Pakistan Wake Up!') was a Pakistani daytime television programme broadcast on Hum TV presented by Fahad Mustafa (2008–14) and Sanam Jung (2014-18). The show aired from Monday to Friday.
From 2005 to 2008, Morning with Hum was presented by actress Ghazal Siddiqui. After her departure, Sanam Baloch hosted the show for a year. The show was then re-branded as Jago Pakistan Jago. Fahad Mustafa, who had a co-host since the start, left in 2014.
Sanam Jung came on as a host from 1 September 2014 and quickly became public's favorite host. She had to take month-long maternity leave at the end of the year. Sadia Imam hosted the show during the break. Sanam Jung came back in February 2017 and hosted the show till the last episode on 30 November 2018.
Jago Pakistan Jago concluded on 30 November 2018, after 13 years of telecast. No reason was given for this abrupt end. The show ended with a grand episode remembering everything from the past.
- "Jago Pakistan Jago... a new winner is announced - Daily Times". Daily Times. 17 November 2017. Retrieved 22 November 2018.
- S, Maira (2 December 2012). "Talented Pakistani TV Actress Ghazal Siddiqui". Pakistan 360 Degrees. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "Sanam Baloch's profile".
- "Fahad Mustafa Quits Jago Pakistan Jago". ReviewIt. 25 April 2014. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "Sanam Jung Gives BIRTH And It's A Baby Girl For Jago Pakistan Jago Host". Style. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "Sanam Jung is coming back to Jago Pakistan Jago". Style. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- "No more Jago Pakistan Jago on Hum TV". HIP. 1 December 2018. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
- Baddhan, Raj (1 December 2018). "Hum TV's 'Jago Pakistan Jago' discontinued". BizAsia. Retrieved 13 March 2019.
|This Pakistani television-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|