|Date of birth||16 May 1991|
|Place of birth||Gurdaspur, Punjab, India|
|Height||1.79 m (5 ft 10 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
For the 2010-11 I-League season Singh played for Indian Arrows after being scouted from his state team Gurdaspur. After his first season in the top flight of Indian football Singh finished with 25 games played out of 26 and earning huge praise by his Indian Arrows and India U23 coach Desmond Bulpin.
After the season ended Singh moved on yet again, this time to Air India FC who are also in the I-League. He made his debut for Air India on 28 October 2012 against Mohun Bagan in which Air India lost the match 1–0.
On 5 December 2013 Singh signed with Eagles F.C. of Kerala on loan for 2013-14 season along with Nadong Bhutia, Bijendra Rai, Avinabo Bag, Bisheshwor Singh, Biswajit Saha, Ramandeep Singh and Govin Singh. Moreover, IMG-Reliance, the organisers of the proposed IPL-style football tournament Indian Super League, and Eagles F.C. facilitated a two to six week training stint for the eight players with UK based Reading F.C. Academy.
Singh has played in the Hero Indian Super League for the Delhi Dynamos since October 2014. He is one of the three goalkeepers of the team, sharing his position with Marek Čech and Kristof Van Hout.
Statistics accurate as of 12 May 2013
|Club||Season||League||Federation Cup||Durand Cup||AFC||Total|
- "AIFF XI open account in I-League". Times of India. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Baan to conduct U-22 selection trials". India Blooms. Archived from the original on 25 February 2012. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- "Indian Football: Air India 2012/13 Season Preview". The Hard Tackle. Retrieved 20 October 2012.
- Srivastava, Ayush. "Air India 0-1 Mohun Bagan - Odafa Okolie helps the Mariners earn their first win of the campaign". Goal.com. Retrieved 28 October 2012.
- "Eight IMG-R players to join Kerala football club Eagles FC". Retrieved 6 December 2013.
- "Nine Jagroop Singh For Delhi Dynamos". Retrieved 14 October 2014.