|Hubs||Delhi, New Delhi|
|Company slogan||Soaring to new heights|
|Parent company||Jagson group|
|Key people||Jagdish P. Gupta, Chairman|
The company started charter operations in November 1991 with two 18-seat Dornier 228-201 aircraft. Jagsons Airlines Limited (JAL) was incorporated in January 1994 to operate air-taxi services under the open sky policy of the Government. The company was promoted by J.P. Gupta, Pradeep Kumar Gupta and their associates. The company was to acquire four aircraft but commenced started operations with one Do 228. In 2006, they announced plans to expand their services to 9 cities, using leased Airbus A321-200 aircraft. The airline received its regional airline licence from the DGCA in early 2009 but the regional services never took off within the stipulated 18 months, causing its regional airline license to lapse. However Jagson continued to possess its Non Scheduled Operator (NSOP) license. The company currently offers only charter service from Delhi and Mumbai.
Jagson Airlines has the license but does not operate scheduled flights
As of 2014.
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 96.
- "Company History - Jagson Airlines". Moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Jagson Airlines to expand". The Hindu. 6 January 2006. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Jagson Airlines revives plan to fly". Live Mint. 10 June 2013. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- "Airline licences lapse as carriers avoid taking to skies in slowdown". Live Mint. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2016.
- Airliner World, February 2007
- "Air Costa secures NoC for pan-India flights". http://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2016-01-01. External link in
- "Jagson Airline Flights". airflights.TO. Retrieved 2014-06-25.