|Jagtial జగిత్యాల جگتیال district|
|District of Telangana|
|• Total||2,419.00 km2 (933.98 sq mi)|
|• Density||410/km2 (1,100/sq mi)|
Jagtial district is a district located in the northern region of the Indian state of Telangana. Jagtial is the district headquarters of the district. It was a part of the Karimnagar district before re-organisation of districts in the state.
The district is spread over an area of 2,419.00 square kilometres (933.98 sq mi). Jagtial district shares it boundaries with Nirmal district and Mancherial district on North and North East respectively, it is bounded on South and South West by Karimnagar district and Peddapalli district respectively and on the West by Nizamabad district.
The below table categorizes mandals into their respective revenue divisions in the district:
|#||Jagitial revenue division||#||Metpalli revenue division|
- "Jagtial district" (PDF). Official website of Jagtial district. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "Jagtial district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "New districts map". newdistrictsformation.telangana.gov.in. Retrieved 22 August 2016.
- "New districts". Andhra Jyothy.com. 8 October 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Revenue divisions and mandals in Jagtial district" (PDF). The official website of Jagtial District. p. 3. Retrieved 29 June 2017.