Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jagua may refer to:
- Castillo de Jagua, a fortress in Cienfuegos municipality, Cuba
- Jagua (Cienfuegos), a village in Cienfuegos municipality, Cuba
- Jagua, a village in Consolación del Sur municipality, Cuba
- Plants of the genus Genipa
- Jagua Tattoo, a type of skin decoration
- Jagua (Nigerian TV), a TV show and character on Nigerian television in the 70s and 80s
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.