Jump to navigation Jump to search
Jagua may refer to:
- Castillo de Jagua, a fortress in Cienfuegos municipality, Cuba
- Jagua (Cienfuegos), a village in Cienfuegos municipality, Cuba
- Jagua, a village in Consolación del Sur municipality, Cuba
- Plants of the genus Genipa
- Jagua tattoo, a type of skin decoration
- Jagua (Nigerian TV), a TV show and character on Nigerian television in the 70s and 80s
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jagua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.