Jail (TV series)
|Created by||John Langley|
|Opening theme||"Get Me Out" by Lil' Droppa|
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||98|
|Running time||22 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Langley Productions
|Original release||September 4, 2007– present|
Jail (stylized as JAIL) is a reality television series that follows suspected criminals from booking through incarceration. The series was created and produced by John Langley and his son, Morgan Langley, through their Langley television and film Productions company who also produce Cops. It first appeared on MyNetworkTV's 2007 Fall schedule. It was later syndicated on TruTV, under the name Inside American Jail, and Spike.
In January 2016, it was announced on the show's Facebook page that Spike had renewed Jail for a fifth season. In April, the season's title was announced as Jail: Big Texas; focusing on jails in the state of Texas. The fifth season premiered on Saturday, July 9, 2016.
- "GOING TO JAIL". Spike.com. April 6, 2010. Retrieved August 8, 2015.
- O.J. Simpson's Booking to Be Shown on MyNetworkTV's 'Jail'
- "Exclusive: Spike TV Orders Jail: Las Vegas to Series". TV Guide. August 22, 2014. Retrieved January 17, 2015.
- Happy New Year, JAIL fans! We will have some exciting news to post shortly to let you know about the next season of JAIL!
- Jail: Big Texas
- Summer TV offers crime dramas, game shows and more
- Jail: Big Texas Episode 501 Preview
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Jail (TV series)|
|This article relating to reality television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|