(Redirected from Jail (computer security))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jail is a short-term local prison in the United States and Canada.
Jail may also refer to:
- Chroot jail, the result of a chroot
- FreeBSD jail, a system-level virtualization mechanism
- In operating-system-level virtualization, any virtual user-space instance
- Jail (1966 film), a 1966 Malayalam film
- Jail (2009 film), a 2009 Bollywood film
- Jail (upcoming film), an Indian film
- Jail (Big Mama Thornton album), a 1975 live album by Big Mama Thornton
- Jail (TV series), a reality television series
- Jail (Monopoly), a space on the board game Monopoly
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.