From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up jail in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A jail is a short-term local prison in the United States and Canada.
Jail may also refer to:
- Chroot jail, the result of a chroot
- FreeBSD jail, a system-level virtualization mechanism
- In operating-system-level virtualization, any virtual user-space instance
- Jail (1966 film), a 1966 Malayalam film
- Jail (2009 film), a 2009 Bollywood film
- Jail (Big Mama Thornton album), a 1975 live album by Big Mama Thornton
- Jail (TV series), a reality television series
- Jail (Monopoly), a space on the board game Monopoly
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jail.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.