From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Jailbreaking)
|Look up jailbreak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jailbreak or jailbreaking refers to a prison escape. It may also refer to:
- '74 Jailbreak, an album by the rock band AC/DC
- "Jailbreak" (AC/DC song), a song by the rock band AC/DC
- Jailbreak (album), a 1976 album by the rock band Thin Lizzy
- "Jailbreak" (Thin Lizzy song), the title track of the Thin Lizzy album
- "Jailbreak" (Dev Pandya song), a 1990 song released under the name Paradox by Dev Pandya
Film and television
- Jailbreak (1936 film), a 1936 film, starring Barton MacLane and June Travis
- Jailbreakers, a 1994 television film, starring Shannen Doherty and Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- Jailbreak (TV series), a 2000 UK reality television series presented by Craig Charles
- Prison Break, 2005—2009, an American TV series
- "Jail Break" (Steven Universe), the 2015 final episode of the first season of the American animated television series Steven Universe
- Jailbreak (2017 film), a 2017 Cambodian action film, starring strong female roles Cambodian MMA champion Tharoth Sam and former adult film star Céline Tran
- Jailbreak (computer science), a jargon expression for (the act of) overcoming limitations in a computer system or device that were deliberately placed there for security, administrative, or marketing reasons:
- Jailbreak: Source, a multiplayer computer game modification of the Source game engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jailbreak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.