(Redirected from Jailbreaking)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up jailbreak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jailbreak or jailbreaking refers to a prison escape. It may also refer to:
- '74 Jailbreak, an album by AC/DC
- "Jailbreak" (AC/DC song), a song by AC/DC
- Jailbreak (album), a 1976 album by Thin Lizzy
- "Jailbreak" (Thin Lizzy song), the title track of the Thin Lizzy album
- "Jailbreak" (Dev Pandya song), a 1990 song released under the name Paradox by Dev Pandya
Film and television
- Jailbreak (1936 film), a 1936 film, starring Barton MacLane and June Travis
- Jailbreakers, a 1994 television film, starring Shannen Doherty and Antonio Sabàto, Jr.
- Jailbreak (TV series), a 2000 UK reality television series presented by Craig Charles
- Prison Break, 2005—2009, an American TV series
- "Jail Break" (Steven Universe), the 2015 final episode of the first season of the American animated television series Steven Universe
- Jailbreak (2017 film), a 2017 Cambodian action film, starring Jean-Paul Ly, Tharoth Sam and Céline Tran
- Jailbreak (computer science), a jargon expression for (the act of) overcoming limitations in a computer system or device that were deliberately placed there for security, administrative, or marketing reasons:
- Jailbreak: Source, a multiplayer computer game modification of the Source game engine
- Jailbreak (Roblox game), a multiplayer game on the Roblox platform
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jailbreak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.