September 9, 1998 l|
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
|Height||5 ft 7 in (170 cm)|
|Weight||144 lb (65 kg; 10 st 4 lb)|
|ECAC team||Cornell Big Red|
Participated with Team Ontario at the 2015 Canada Winter Games, in Prince George, British Columbia
Participated in The National Women's Under-18 Championship winning Gold, where she was named the top defenseman.
With Canada's Under-22/Development Team, Bourbonnais captured a Silver medal at the 2017 Nations Cup.
During her freshman season with the Cornell Big Red, Bourbonnais finishing tied for third on the team in points with 16. She finished the season selected for ECAC Hockey All-Rookie Team as well as a Honorable Mention All-Ivy.
After her sophomore season, Bourbonnais was selected for the Second Team All-ECAC and First Team All-Ivy. She was also awarded Cornell's Tompkins Girls Hockey Association Cub Club Mentor honor.
Bourbonnais finished her junior season second in the nation for points amongst defensemen and fourth in the nation for assists and goals per game. After the 2018–19 season, Bourbonnais was awarded ECAC Best Defenseman after she recorded 29 points and led the team in Plus/Minus. She was also named to the First Team All-ECAC.
|2014||Canada U18 vs USA||3||2||0||2||4|
|2015||Canada U18 vs. USA||3||1||0||1||2|
|2016||U18 Women's World Championships||6||2||5||7||4|
|2018||4 Nations Cup||4||1||1||2||0|
|2019||Women's World Championships||7||1||2||3||0|
Awards and honours
- 2017 All-Ivy Honorable Mention
- 2017 ECAC All-Rookie Team
- 2018 First Team All-Ivy
- 2018 ECAC Second Team All-Star
- 2019 First Team All-Ivy
- 2019 ECAC First Team All-Star
- ECAC Top Defenceman 2019
- 2018–19 All-American Second Team
- 2019 All-USCHO First Team
- "2018 National Women's Team Four Nations Cup Media Guide" (PDF). Hockey Canada. n.d. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- "Jaime Bourbonnais". cornellbigred.com. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- "Cornell Announces Postseason Awards". ecachockey.com. April 18, 2018. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- "Women's Hockey Trio Garners All-ECAC Hockey Honors". cornellbigred.com. March 7, 2019. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- "ECAC Hockey Announces Women's Individual Award Winners". ecachockey.com. March 8, 2019. Retrieved March 18, 2019.
- "Jaime Bourbonnais: Career Statistics". US College Hockey. n.d. Retrieved August 3, 2018.
- "Cornell 2018–2019 Team & Player Statistics". USCHO. Retrieved January 9, 2019.
- "AHCA News – 2018–19 CCM/AHCA Women's University Division All-Americans Announced". ahcahockey.com. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- "Derraugh, Bourbonnais Take Home Yearly League Honors". Cornell University Athletics. Retrieved March 25, 2019.
- Graves, Wendy (August 14, 2014). "FOLLOWING IN HER GRANDFATHER'S FOOTSTEPS". hockeycanada.ca. Retrieved March 18, 2019.