|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Sex ratio||49:51 ♂/♀|
Jaipatna is one of the Town in Jayapatna Tehsil in Kalahandi District in Odisha State.This town is maintaining 78 km distance from its District main city Bhawanipatna and 500 km far from its State capital Bhubaneswar.The town is surrounded by the Eastern Ghatsrange.
It is one of the oldest town in Kalahandi district and is home to the Indravati Irrigation Dam ( Mangalpur Dam) on Hati Nadi.This town is situated near tourist spot Mukhiguda which is famous for Indravati Power Plant(Hydroelectricity Power Generator) in Kalahandi District.Talgud Sakti Pith is one of the oldest temples around the area.The Indravati Project is only 7 km from Jaipatna.Jaipatna has a very nice scenic view. It is surrounded by rich cultivated green ground.This placed was recognized by name "JAMGUDA".Later on its name changes to "JAIPATNA".
According to the Census of India 2001,Total Population of Jaipatna was 108,531.where 49% of male and 51% of female living.
Jaipana had a total literacy population was 36,310,from which male literacy population was 26,027 and fimale literacy population 10,583.
- Indravati College (+2)
- Indravati Mahavidyalaya (+3)
- Uma shankar High School
- Panchayat Girl's High School
- Uma Sankar ME School
- Viswatma Vidya Mandr
- Saraswati Shishu Vidya Mandir
- Fifteen Nos of Primary School
- Chandravanu English Medium School
- AK EduTech by Kamal Lochan Choudhury
- Dokri Budi Temple
- Sri SathyaSai Seva Samithi( In Pradhanipara)
- Lord Jagannath Temple
- Lord Shiva Temple
- Lord Hanuman Temple
- Gayatri Temple (Near SM Rice Mill)
- Gouranga Temple
- Radhakrishna Temple
- Durga Temple(NEAR M/S MAHALAXMI INDANE)
- Ganesh Temple
- Banadurga Temple ( Inside Raj Bati )
- Santoshi Temple
- Radha Krishna Temple(Gita Bhawan)
- Paramahansa Satyaprajnananda Ashram & Ashutosh Peeth
- kali temple (near daly market)
- santha sri asaramgi bapu asram chanchara para,jaipatna