Jaipur Municipal Corporation
Jaipur Municipal Corporation
जयपुर नगर निगम
since January 2019
Jaipur Municipal Corporation or Jaipur Nagar Nigam is municipal corporation of Jaipur city in Rajasthan state in India. Jaipur Municipal Corporation is responsible for maintaining the city's civic infrastructure and carrying out associated administrative duties. The Municipal Corporation is headed by a mayor. There are 91 wards and each ward is represented by an elected member. Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) is the nodal government agency responsible for the planning and development of Jaipur.Jaipur consists of two parliamentary constituencies Jaipur and Jaipur Rural.
There are 91 wards in the Corporation divided into 8 zones:
- Moti Dungri Zone comprises wards No. 35, 38, 39, and 44 to 51.
- Hawa Mahal East comprises wards No. 49, 52 to 59, and 72 to 73.
- Hawa Mahal West comprises wards No. 60 to 62, 64, 65, 70, and 71.
- Vidyadhar Nagar comprises wards No. 1 to 10, 15 to 17, and 67 to 69.
- Civil Line comprises wards No. 11 to 14, 18 to 22, 41 to 43, and 63.
- Sanganer comprises wards No. 30 to 34, 36, and 37.
- Amber comprises wards No. 74 to 77.
- Mansarovar comprises wards No. 23 to 29, and 40.
- Ward 36 - Sawai Gator, Jaipur airport, Buddhsinghpura
- Ward 37 - Jawahar circle, Escort hospital, Rajasthan Housing Board Area, Gaurav Tower
- Ward 38- Malviya Nagar
- Ward 39 - Calgary eye hospital, Roongta hospital, MNIT, Mahaveer cancer hospital, Vidhya Ashram school, Kulish Smriti Van, Forest Nursery, Bajaj Nagar
- Ward 40 - Mahaveer Nagar I, Ayappa Temple, Muktanand Nagar, Jaipuria hospital, Jawahar Nagar, Shiv Colony
- Ward 41 - Barkat Nagar, Ambedkar Nagar, J P Colony
- Ward 42 - Saini Colony, Gulab Badi
- Ward 43 - 22 Godam, Kabaddi Maidan, Sharma COlony
- Ward 44 - Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Birla Auditorium, Ramniwas Bagh
- Ward 45 - Gandhi Nagar, Bapu Nagar, Lal Kothi Scheme
- Ward 46 - Raja Park, Birla temple, Moti Dungri, Tilak Nagar
- Ward 47- Jawahar Nagar Housing Board
- Ward 48 - Jawahar Nagar Kacchi Basti, Khaniya Basti, Parivahan Workshop, Teela No 1 to 7
- Ward 49 - Sisodiya Bagh, Amagarh Kacchi Basti, Ghat ke Balaji temple, Deraur Jain temple, Jamdoli, Bawadi
- Ward 50 - Adarsh Nagar, Janata Colony
- Ward 51 - Central Jail, Transport Nagar, Amritpuri
- Ward 52 - Sanganeri Gate, Anaj Mandi
- Ward 53 - Ghat Darwaja Bazar
- Ward 54 - Madirshree Gopalji ka Lallulal, Karnot Mahal, Mohammadi Hospital, Babu ka tiba, darjiyo ka rasta, mehta marg, gangabux joshi ka rasta
- Ward 55 - Surajpole Anaj Mandi, Khole ke Hanumanji temple
- Ward 56 - Hida ki Mori, Lakshminarain Puri
- Ward 57 - Mahesh Nagar, Sharda Colony,
- Ward 58 - Kawatiyo ka Khura, Dhabaiji ka Rasta, Khavasji ka Rasta, Manak Chowk Thana
- Ward 59 - Johari Bazar, Dhada Market, Haldiyon ka Rasta, Ramganj Bazar, Badi Chaupad
- Ward 60 - Nehru Bazar, Choura Rasta, Bapu Bazaar, Link road, Nataniyon ka Rasta, Tripoliya Bazar
- Ward 61 - Indira Bazar, Lalji Sand Street, Kishanpole Bazar, Khajane Walon ka Rasta, Sonkhiyon ka Rasta, Raisar Plaza, Thana Kotwali
- Ward 62 - Kalyanji ka Rasta, Topkhane ka Rasta, Darbar School
- Ward 63 - Sansar Chandra Road, Polo Victory, Paanch Batti Circle, GPO, Jalupura
- Ward 64 - Chandpol, Palli Walo ka Rasta, Hanuman Mandir, Choti Chaupad
- Ward 65 - Bagru Walon ka Rasta, Hanumanji ka Rasta, Purani Basti, Gurjar Colony
- Ward 66 - Chandpol Gate, Qureshi Colony, Vivekanand Colony, Painter Colony, Azad Colony
- Ward 67 - Nahari ka Naka, Maharani School, Chamatkareshwar Veer Hanuman Mandir
- Ward 68 - Shastri Nagar Circle, Subash Colony
- ward 69 - babu ka tiba, mehta marg, ganga bux joshi ka rasta, surajpole road, rui walo ka mohalla
- Ward 70 - Nahargarh Fort, Mohan Nagar, New Indrapuri Colony, Rajhans Colony, Berava Basti, Deenanathji ki Gali
- Ward 71 - HIDA KI MORI, LAXMI NARAYAN PURI
- Ward 72 - Char Darwaja, Gangapoi Chaukari, National Institute of Ayurveda
- Ward 73 - Kandelwal Colony, Panch Rang Patti, Bilo Chan Mohalla, Bas Badanpura
- Ward 74 - Govind Nagar, Santosh Sagar Colony, Jamna Nagar, Shyam Colony, Deewan Colony, Shankar Nagar, Krishna Colony
- Ward 75 - Gurjarghati, Brahmpuri Bypaaa Road, Kagdiwara, Chhipiwara
- Ward 76 - Jal Mahal Lake, Govindpuri, Bibi Fatima Colony, New Ramgarh Road, Hussain Colony, Kilangarh, Jaisinghpura Khor, Jaato ka Baas
- Ward 77 - Laalwaas, Jaigarh Fort, Amber Fort
- "History of JMC" (PDF). jaipurmc.org. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- "BJP springs a surprise, Nahata is Jaipur mayor". The Times of India. 27 November 2014. Retrieved 24 August 2015.