Robbins in 2015
|Born||May 26, 1984|
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
|Alma mater||University of San Diego (BA)|
|Occupation||Peak performance coach|
|Parent(s)||Tony Robbins and Liz Acosta|
Early life and education
Robbins was born in Santa Monica, California, to Tony Robbins and Liz Acosta. He graduated from the University of San Diego with a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. While studying at USD, he took a semester abroad through the Semester at Sea program, and visited for a week at a time in Japan, China, India, Vietnam, Thailand, Tanzania, South Africa, Brazil and Venezuela. Robbins said in an interview given to Forbes that this was inspiration for much of his work, volunteer efforts and focus on finding a way to make a positive difference in the world through philanthropy and volunteerism.
Robbins started his career in 2002 with the Anthony Robbins Foundation and worked there for two years. While attending the University of San Diego he spent 3 months living in a rural farming village as a volunteer teaching organic farming in Uganda through the organization Students Partnership Worldwide (now Restless Development). He was a board member for the non-profit organization "Just Like My Child" which also does education and health projects in Uganda.
He later became a Results Coach at Robbins Research International. From 2006 to 2008 he served as a representative of RRI. He founded Jairek Robbins Companies in 2010 and later started Rapid Results Retreat in 2011.
Robbins is also a host to a weekly YouTube segment entitled JRCtv and a regular contributor to the Huffington Post blog. He delivered a TEDx talk in 2013, titled "A Simple Formula To Inspire the World To Live Their Dreams" in New York City.
Awards and recognitions
Robbins married Amanda Andrzejewski in 2014.
- Robbins, Jairek (September 30, 2014). Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose. Grand Harbor Press. ISBN 147782474X.
|2015||The Abundance Factor||Himself||Documentary|||
- "Jairek Robbins". Huffington Post. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "4 Tips On How to Raise Venture Capital With Topher Morrison". Huffington Post. April 11, 2014. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "My Interview with Jairek Robbins". Susan Sly. Archived from the original on August 8, 2014. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- Hill, Jessica (July 1, 2014). "Personal development coach teaches motivation comes from within". The National. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- O'Keefe, Brian (October 30, 2014). "Tony Robbins, The CEO Whisperer". Fortune. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Kumar, Shiva (September 21, 2014). "Jairek Robbins is a man on a mission". Friday (UAE magazine). Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Clark, Dorie (January 9, 2015). "How To Succeed This Year – Even When You've Failed Before". Forbes. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- Mac, Amber (August 28, 2013). "Jairek Robbins Is On A Quest To Make Your Life Less Ordinary". Fast Company. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- "Just Like My Child - Board of Directors". Just Like My Child Foundation. Archived from the original on August 23, 2013. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- "About the Retreats". Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "Jairek Robbins - Huffingtonpost". Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- "A simple formula to inspire the world to live their dreams: Jairek Robbins at TEDxUpperEastSide". TEDx. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- Live It!: Achieve Success by Living with Purpose. Grand Harbor Press. ISBN 147782474X. Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "Amazon's Grand Harbor Imprint Acquires Jairek Robbins Book for Fall 2014 List". Retrieved June 22, 2014.
- "Amanda & Jairek's Wedding". Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- "The Abundance Factor Movie". Retrieved March 16, 2014.