Jaisalmer railway station
This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Elevation||243 m (797 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Operated by||North Western Railway|
|Connections||Taxi stand, Autorickshaw|
|Structure type||At grade|
|Zone(s)||North Western Railway Zone|
|Division(s)||Jodhpur Railway Division|
|Previous names||Jodhpur-Bikaner Railway|
Jaisalmer railway station is a major railway station located in Jaisalmer, Rajasthan. The railway station is under the administrative control of North Western Railway of Indian Railways. The station has three platforms and a total of five tracks. Jodhpur- Jaisalmer Railway was merged with the Western Railway in November 1951. Later North Western Railway came into existence on 1 October 2002.[failed verification][failed verification]
Some important trains that originate and terminate at the station:
- Ranikhet Express
- Corbett Park Link Express
- Jaisalmer - Jodhpur Express
- Jaisalmer - Lalgarh Express
- Malani Express
- Jaisalmer - Jodhpur Passenger
- "Railways to Commission 26 mw Wind Mill at Jaisalmer today". RailNews. 19 November 2015.
- "हमीरा सोनू के बीच जल्द ही बिछेगी रेल लाइन". Bhaskar.com (in Hindi). 15 November 2015.
- "स्वर्णनगरी में बिजली से दौड़ेगी ट्रेन". Bhaskar.com (in Hindi). 23 March 2015.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Rajasthan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|