From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jakarta may refer to:
- Jakarta, the capital city of Indonesia
- Jakarta Project, a software project
- Jakarta (band), a former Yugoslav rock band
- Jakarta (DJ), an electronic music band known for the hit "One Desire"
- Jakarta (mango), a named mango cultivar from Florida.
- Jakarta!, 2012 novel by Christophe Dorigné-Thomson
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jakarta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.