The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Life and Work
Reinhart has worked extensively in his native Pittsburgh. The resulting images have been featured online in Slate and exhibited at the Colorado Photographic Arts Center, and Silver Eye Center for Photography.
Reinhart joined the board of Silver Eye Center for Photography in 2015.
- Flight School Fellowship - September, 2017
- Pittsburgh Filmmakers Emerging Photographers Grant
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Counsel Artist Opportunity Grant
- Where the Land Gives Way. Los Angeles: Deadbeat Club, 2017.
- Unquiet Grave. Self Published, 2016
- Wasteland. Self Published, 2015
- London College of Communication Special Collection
- PNC Bank, NA. Corporate Art Collection
- RISD Fleet Library Special Collection
- International Center for Photography
- Philadelphia Photo Arts Center
- Center for Documentary Studies at Duke University
- "A Pittsburgh Photographer Wants These Images to Change Your View of His Hometown". Slate. 2016-08-12. ISSN 1091-2339. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Making Muses: The Art of Photographic Portraiture - CPAC: Colorado Photographic Arts Center". CPAC: Colorado Photographic Arts Center. 2016-03-13. Retrieved 2017-08-18.
- "Seven artists visit 'home' in Silver Eye exhibition on South Side". Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. Retrieved 2017-08-18.