|Born||14 November 1989|
Hamilton, New Zealand
|Sport||Track and field|
|Event(s)||5000m, 10000m, Marathon|
|Club||Hamilton City Hawks|
He competed in the 5000m at the 2013 World Championships in Moscow, where he finished 14th in the second heat in a time of 14:09.55 and did not qualify for the final. At the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow he finished ninth in the 5000 metres and seventh in the 10,000 metres.
In 2018 he took first place at the Houston Half Marathon with a time of 1:00:01. On March 4, 2018, Robertson placed third in the Lake Biwa Marathon, in a time of 2:08:26, breaking Rod Dixon's New Zealand record by 33 seconds. Four weeks later, Roberson defended his Crescent City Classic 10 km title in 27:28, equalling his brother Zane's national record.
|1500m||3:47.60||7||AK Kitale||Kitale, Kenya||7 April 2012|
|Mile||4:01.82||9||Mt Sac Relays||Walnut, CA||20 April 2012|
|3000m||8:04.57||5||Cork City Games||Cork, Ireland||17 July 2012|
|5000m||13:15.54||11||KBC Nacht||Heusden, Belgium||13 July 2013|
|10000m||27:30.90 NR||5||2018 Commonwealth Games||Gold Coast, Australia||13 April 2018|
|10 km||27:28||1||Crescent City Classic||New Orleans, LA||31 March 2018|
|Half Marathon||59:57||2||Great North Run||Newcastle, Great Britain||9 September 2018|
|Marathon||2:08:26 NR||3||Lake Biwa Marathon||Otsu City, Japan||4 March 2018|
- "Jake Robertson". IAAF. Retrieved 2 August 2014.
- 14th IAAF World Championships: 5000 Metres
- "Athletics: Jake Robertson breaks Rod Dixon's 34 year old NZ record in marathon debut". NZ Herald. 2018-03-04. ISSN 1170-0777. Retrieved 2018-03-04.
- "Crescent City Classic turns 40 with bunnies, Blues Brother and two-time champ Jake Robertson". NOLA.com. Retrieved 2018-03-31.
- "Athletics | Result Men's 10,000m Final - Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games". results.gc2018.com. Retrieved 2018-04-13.
- "Athletics New Zealand Rankings and Records". www.anzrankings.org.nz. Retrieved 2018-03-05.
|This biographical article relating to New Zealand athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|